The promoter of this competition and data controller is Abbott Laboratories Limited, Abbott House, Vanwall Business Park, Vanwall Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom, SL6 4XE (“Promoter”). Details for the Promoter’s data protection officer are available at http://www.eu-dpo.abbott.com/.
The administrator of this competition is eCollective Digital, 39 Station Road, Liphook, GU30 7DW.
1. The competition will run from 13th August 2021 (the ‘Opening Date’) to 11:59pm on 20th August 2021 (the ‘Closing Date’).
2. This competition is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Facebook and Facebook will not be held liable in any way for any losses arising from this competition.
3. All entries must be received by no later than the Closing Date specified in the Facebook post on PaediaSure Shake UK’s Facebook Page. All entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
4. The competition is open to UK residents, aged 18 and above. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity to verify eligibility conditions.
5. The competition is free to enter and no purchase of any product and/or service is necessary.
6. The entry process for the competition and details of how to enter will be available on the PaediaSure Shake UK Facebook Page.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. To enter the competition, participants must post a comment on the giveaway post.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
10. One winner per platform will be chosen randomly by the Promoter, one working day after the Closing Date specified.
11. The winner will win a hoodie.
12. The winner will be notified by the Promoter via direct message via Facebook, within 14 days of the Closing Date. The winner will be asked to send a direct message via Facebook to PaediaSure Shake UK with a postal address to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to PaediaSure Shake UK within 28 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and The Promoter will be entitled to select another winner. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of notifying the Promoter of their address. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any delays or loss in the post. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with alternative prizes of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the competition, and/or remove entries from the PaediaSure Shake UK Facebook Page where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. If you are the prize winner, the Promoter may use your name and image to announce the winner of the relevant competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, subject to you giving the Promoter your consent to do so. Even without your consent, the Promoter is required under advertising regulations to make the winners’ surnames and counties available. This information is available to anyone who emails the Promoter at email@example.com within 30 days of the Closing Date.
19. Privacy notice
a. Personal data collected from you as part of your participation in this Competition will be used by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the competition only.
b. The Promoter is permitted to process your personal data in this way because it is performing a contract with you (i.e. these terms and conditions).
c. The recipients of your personal data will be those third parties that are administering this competition and fulfilling the prizes on behalf of the Promoter.
d. The Promoter will retain your personal data for as long as required to administer this competition and for a short time after in case there are any discrepancies relating to the competition. However, please note that your Facebook post will be retained on the Promoter’s Facebook page in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy.
e. In certain circumstances, you have the right to access, rectify or erase, restrict the processing of, object to the processing of and request the porting of any personal data the Promoter holds about you. To exercise any of these rights, please contact the Promoter using the details for the data protection officer above.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
21. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.